Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gang Gang Dance - "Glass Jar"



Gang Gang Dance isn't my favorite band, though I love their sound. But when it comes to transitions within their music, they don't really have any rivals. The transition between "God's Money I (Percussion)" to "Glory In Itself" caught me totally off guard back in '05. "Bebey" to "First Communion"? Perfect. And their more long formed songs just seamlessly vary from tribal to noise to punk to hip hop to whatever you want, flowing without crack. There's no time counter on this link they put up, but it's pretty apparent when they switch it up and you just sit back and snag the GGD vibe. Promising.

1 comment:

  1. my favorite transition is between when a gang gang dance song is playing and when it isn't. lolololololololololol

    ReplyDelete