Thursday, November 11, 2010

only 36 days left




You knew this was coming. For months now, there has been one thing above all others I have been looking forward to. I don't know when it was that I first heard that Daft Punk was doing the score for Tron: Legacy, but I've been on the verge of pissing myself with excitement since. As the trailers and the soundtrack snippets have trickled out, this excitement has been building and increasing exponentially. Now the title track, "Tron Legacy" (presumably playing over the film's end titles) is available for stream over the internets, thanks to none other than Annie Mac, and it delivers in a major way. I promise I'll have some bznz for y'all in the coming days that will be more informative or previously unheard, but for now I just want to revel in the greatness that is Daft Punk + a 100-piece orchestra. Only 36 days until this movie comes out to the appropriately Avatar-ian hype. I just hope I can hold it that long.

Listen to "Tron Legacy" over at Harder Blogger Faster:
Daft Punk’s Tron Legacy Track Unveiled

No comments:

Post a Comment