Friday, February 4, 2011

February Mudmix - Birthday Edition



Above is a picture of me jumping rope in Inner Mongolia. Yesterday was my birthday, and I'd like to share a nice mix with everyone as a token of gratitude for the birthday wishes I received. Below is a 23-song mix for my 23 years of life! No theme, just tuneskies again. I'm in love with all of you! The tracklisting is below, because I'm still not quite sure how to upload a playlist and maintain the order when you compress it and whatnot. Bear with me, I'm bad with technology. But if you just want to randomize it yourself that's fine too.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o2w1yt12xv5lix8

1. Just Once – Bardo Pond
2. Quadrichromie – Jazz Hip Trio
3. Inorganizm – DJ Krush
4. Radar 1941 – Sun City Girls
5. You’ve Got A Reputation – The Byrds
6. Even Later – Bobby Hutcherson
7. La Femme – Alain Gorageur
8. Love In Outer Space – Sun Ra
9. ‘Round Midnight – Joe Pass
10. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere – Neil Young & Crazy Horse
11. Just To See You Smile (Instrumental) – Spacemen 3
12. The Right To Remain Silent – Silver Jews
13. Scapula – Sean McCann
14. Any Way The Wind Blows – Frank Zappa
15. Embers – Tubby Hayes
16. Sweetaromat – Dakim
17. Fun Dink Death – Eric Copeland
18. One More Try – Excepter
19. Green Tea Power – FLYamSAM
20. Kingdom Come – Mean Wind
21. Black Sun – Kode9
22. Battles – Celebration
23. Palava Puolukka – Kemialliset Ystävät

No comments:

Post a Comment